Each member of our team is known to act with Honesty and Integrity which constitute the fundamental pillars of our company. Our experience gives us the confidence to tackle some of the most difficult projects in the industry, and allows us to guarantee the quality of our welding and pipeline services. Our management team consists of experienced professionals with diverse business and technical backgrounds, as follows:
- Giovanna Hutchison is our Chief Administrative Officer. Giovanna oversees all aspects of executive management including business development. She possesses decision-making competencies that include and are not limited to strategic planning, operations management, and tasks related to legal, financial, accounting, and the administrative areas.
- Gary Hutchison is our COO. Gary has spent more than 26 years in the piping industry, welding in all conditions. Gary personally approves every item before it is delivered to the customer. His skills and experience are the cornerstone of our Welding Services (Piping Services). Gary oversees all work being performed by Inouii. He is responsible for ensuring our clients stay pleased with the services we provide.
- Kenny Johnson is our lead Project Manager, overseeing our welding, fabrication, and installation. Kenny has been in this industry for over 30 years and has over 13 years of management experience, estimating, and contract negotiation. His skills are an asset to ensure all projects are executed properly.
- Devin Hutchison is our Quality Control Manager, a Certified Welder and a Certified Welding Inspector. His skills and knowledge allows him to fully understand what a quality weld and quality projects are all about in order to deliver a complete quality package to our clients. Devin is responsible for guaranteeing that the totality of said package meets the highest standards for both Inouii and our customers.
- Sonny Day is our Damage Prevention Manager. With more than 15 years of experience In the Pipeline Maintenance Industry, 8 of those years have been over damage prevention in the same geographical location. It has been said by Air Liquide management team that Sonny is one of their most reliable Damage prevention assets dedicated to Air Liquide. He is in control of Pipeline Inspectors and Line Location Services, responsible for ensuring that Air Liquide does not suffer a loss due to ruptured lines on behalf of any personnel working in the area.
- Summer Barnhill is our Safety Manager. There are many things to be said about Summer, but we like keep it short by saying that our safety record speaks explicitly for Miss Barnhill’s performance.
- Keith Whitely is our Valve Maintenance Manager. Keith has 28 years of experience working on valves that are in service as well as rebuilding them in a shop. Keith retired from Air Liquide in 2000, yet has continued to work on Air Liquide’s Pipeline valves for the past 15 years.
- Gregg Ueding is our Landscaping Manager, Gregg has over 20 years of experience working with plants, weed control and treating the areas. The enjoyment he has working with plants and landscaping adds a unique perspective to weed management and lawn care in our industry.
Through Inouii’s combination of experience and knowledge, boasting an interdisciplinary group of the highest human and technical values, our clients have an extraordinary ally prepared to provide the highest quality product and services.